Thursday, May 15, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a very long time since I have posted here but I actually would like to get back into it. So much has happened. In March Gregory turned 2!!!! I can't believe it!!! It has been the longest 2 years of my life. The good news is, it has actually turned out to be a wonderful life changing 2 years! When my little guy was 4 months old all I could do was to cry when I thought of his future, now when I think of his future I usually smile. He has made unbelievable progress in his development. We went from an infant that hated to look at me, arched away from me, couldn't stand my skin touching his to a happy, bright, affectionate, people seeking toddler. Sometimes I think about it and I cannot believe my eyes. I feel so blessed to have this amazing child in my life. He has changed me forever. I will never again take one smile or touch from any of my children for granted. We went through many different things over the last months. I will catch up on those in later posts.

No comments: