Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finished HBOT

Well we finished up our last session of hbot for a little while. We completed only 30 sessions this time around. I felt I saw a lot of gains with it at around 10-15 sessions but don't feel I saw anything since so I decided to take a little break and then maybe try it again. It takes up a lot of our time bc the center is a 45 minute drive and then we are usually there for about 1.5 hours and then we have our drive home. I am looking forward to this week where we can spend our mornings working on RDI. I have been using RDI theory and lots of guided participation but not as much as I would like. I am glad we did HBOT. I definitly think it has helped little G. He amazes me everyday. He won the hearts of many people at the hbot center. He made a good friend with one lady inparticular. Her husband was having treatments and when Gregory got out of the "tubey" he would run out to the waiting area and sit up in the chair and talk with her. When we left yesterday she said to him, "Gregory it was my pleasure to meet you, you are a special little boy, your smile has been such a gift to me and one day we will see eachother again and I will remember you." She was really sweet to him.
We are so thankful for all of the blessings in our life...

No comments: