Sunday, November 2, 2008


Well here we are. Gregory and I getting into our "tubey"(that is what he calls it). We are seeing it again. More good changes in him. The last time we did hbot we noticed changes in his overall attitude. He seemed happier and more engaged. His sensory system seemed to be working for him better. When I talked to our DAN! doc he mentioned trying hbot again to try and resolve his sensory issues. We are thinking about doing detox (chelation) too, but will take it one step at a time. Today we were at church and the minister invited us to the alter for prayer. A few people went up and then Gregory said to me, "Mommy can we go pray?" I said, absolutely baby boy. We went and prayed together. We have so many things and people to pray for. I follow a lot of other blogs with precious children who are struggling every day. Their parents by their sides day in and day out. Doing everything they can for their children. I am on my knees everyday praying for these little ones.

No comments: