Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pictures

I posted some recent pictures of our family. A friend from work is becoming a professional photographer and asked to photograph my children. It was a wonderful experience and she did a fantastic job. Her website is www.shannonmariephot.blogspot.com
Gregory is very sick today with a cold. Working on RDI has been a little more challenging so we have been keeping it low key. He has been very clingy to me since he came down with his cold which actually feels very good since he isn't a very affectionate little guy. We still keep using limited verbal, lots of nonverbal, and patterns when we need help with the interaction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.