I always go into worry mode when Gregory has a bad day. Monday seemed like a bad day for him. He seemed spacey, tired, and clingy. He was also backed up with his poop. So Monday night I gave him 2 capsules of oxypowder and viola yesterday morning we had a diaper full of you know what with overflow all over the steps :) Sorry, I know thats gross but in our house poop talk is just normal anymore. Well needless to say Gregory was a different kid all day. He was happy, energetic and easy to get along with. Clara (the very sweet girl that comes and floortimes with him one day a week) was here and when I came home from work she was saying how well he did. That made my night. We are still working on our same objective about Gregory getting info and then checking back to see if he really understood me correctly. He is really doing well with this.
Yesterday my sister D brought the girls into the office so I could clean their teeth. It was fun. They both did great and they had great checkups! No cavities. I enjoy being with my baby girls so much. I hope they will always feel close and safe with me as I do with my mom. Whenever I feel scared or upset I will think back to my childhood when my mom would be there for my sisters and I and take the pain away. I have asked her to do that for me many times through this journey with Gregory. Early on when I was so anxious about his future and I didn't know what was going to happen with him I cried to my mom to make things better. Of course she did all that she could and that was a huge help to me. I feel so lucky to have my mom AND my 3 beautiful sisters. What a great team we are. I feel like we are always there for eachother and I don't know what I would do without them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment