I only work Monday and Tuesday afternoons but it is still hard to leave the kids for those hours, although it is a nice break out into the world. Yesterday was an off morning. Gregory was not himself. Pretty fussy and not wanting to share anything with his sisters. He wanted them to play but then did not want to share with them. I decided to get them out of the house so we went to the library. At the library Gregory was clingy and seemed very tired. He gets like this often where he seems so tired in the late morning. I can't understand it. I am anxious to go get his testing done for his thyroid again. The last one we had was borderline low and since I have thyroid disease I want to make sure we check his often.
I got home late from work, about 7, so we just went for a walk, read some books and then went to bed. Olymbia read us one of her books. She is reading the level 1 books and doing pretty well with it. It is so amazing how fast she grew up. I can't believe my baby is going into first grade already. She wasn't very good today when my mom was here with her. She ran out of the house across the street because she saw some kids she wanted to play with. My mom had to run across the street to get her and drag he home kicking and crying. She seems to have this impulse control problem. We talked about this a lot tonight. She understands it is wrong but she wants to play so bad that she just runs.
Hopefully today is a better day for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment