Monday, October 20, 2008

HBOT

Today we completed our first dive of our second series of 40 dives. I guess it would be considered dive #41. We went to a new center. I really liked the chamber (bigger then the last ones we went in) and the staff was super nice. The last time we did hbot we were in the chamber for a total of 60 minutes even if it took us 15 minutes to get to pressure. This time we are in the chamber the full 60 minutes at our prescribed pressure. This is great! So today it took us 22 minutes to get to pressure and then we stayed there for 60 minutes and then decompressed. Gregory had some issues today with ear pressure. He is getting over a cold and still has some congestion so his ears were really bothering him. We had to go really slow to get to our pressure of 1.5. I am going to give him a decongestant tomorrow and see if that helps. He was great otherwise and the staff thought he was a little flirt. He was being really cute. I have to get some pictures up of us in the chamber.

No comments: