Ok, so I thought and worried about whether or not to go deeper into debt. To spend more money that I don't have. We decided to do it. The hbot center is giving us a huge discount and I just feel like I have to take the chance. I feel like I have to take the chance that the oxygen is going to help Gregory get further along. I still see him struggling. I don't deny his progress but I can't help but think there is more I can do for him. We talked to Dr. Demio, our DAN doc and he thinks we should do more to help with inflammation. Gregory still struggles with constipation. I think it is a big sensory issue for him. It hurts. He cries. I want him to feel good. His body still doesn't feel good and that limits his engagement with us at times. We have also run out of mb12 shots so they are coming and I can see the difference when he hasn't had them for a few days.
I have also started the girls on the gfcf diet and supplements. I have seen good changes for Olymbia. I haven't noticed anything for Sophia yet. They tell everyone they are eating organic :)
I hope someday I can sit back and not worry. Not worry about how my kids are developing, not worry if I am interacting with them enough, and not worry if I am doing enough for them. I just want to enjoy them, period. I feel like I have this pit in my stomach ALL OF THE TIME. I wake up and it is there and I go to bed and it is there. I pray for peace and reassurance that God will take care of us and guide us...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment