Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Cloud 9!!!!!!!!
Well today was Nicks morning to get Gregory and Sophia to school. I work 1 day a week and Tuesday is the day, so Nick gets Sophia and Gregory ready and off to school. I had a little break between patients today when it was let out time and since I was missing the kids I ran over to the school which is about 2 minutes from the office. Nick had already picked Gregory up from his class and I ran into his teachers after his class. They were very happy and were very excited to tell me how wonderful he is doing. Mrs. O said he was very happy and he participated in everything. He was running around out at the playground with another little boy. He didn't even cry when Nick dropped him off. I feel so relieved today! I debated whether or not to put him in this class but it really seems to be working out. Gregory is happy and I think he feels comfortable in this school and with his wonderful teachers. I feel very blessed to have these very caring people in his life. It makes me feel so happy to see him thriving in this social setting. I feel like I am on cloud nine tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment