I had to laugh at this one. Tonight Gregory was with Nick so I decided to go upstairs and read some of my book. A few minutes later I heard Gregory calling for me. This is how it went:
Gregory: Mommy, where are you?
Me: I am upstairs buddy.
Gregory: Comes upstairs and climbs in my bed. What are you doing Mommy?
Me: I am reading.
Gregory: I am going to read with you because Daddy is not doing RDI with me.
Me: What is RDI
Gregory: When we do stuff together, like playing, cooking, and cleaning.
Me: Hugs. Your so funny.
When Nick stopped doing RDI with us I was very upset. Sometimes when I would leave them alone I would say, hey Nick why don't you work on RDI together. I guess the little guy picks up on everything :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment