Friday, September 5, 2008

Olymbia's first day of school




Bias first day of school. She is a big first grader. It is hard to believe. Gregory starts school on Tuesday. I am very nervous but I feel good about his school and his teachers. Everyone is very nice and willing to work with me on helping Gregory grow and make progress through RDI.

I was so upset today. I just got my camera back from repairs and I left it in the car overnight by accident. Well the one night I leave something in the car there must have been some mean people in the neighborhood because today my camera was gone :((( I can't believe it. I don't understand how someone could take someone elses stuff but I guess it happens all of the time and this time I was the victim. Not fare! So now I am without my Flip and my regular camera.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: