Sunday, August 12, 2007
Beginning Our New Intervention
We have begun our new intervention and it feels really good. It actually doesn't really feel like "therapy" anymore and I don't feel like I have to rush to get an x amount of sessions done. Sometimes at the end of the day I think back and wonder if I did "enough" today? But actually when I think then about our day, every interaction I had with Gregory was very meaningful. I use so much nonverbal communication and I go very slow so that he always has a chance to figure out what I am doing and what his role will be. So far it really doesn't feel like "therapy" It just feels normal except that I have to go a lot slower and think a lot more about what I will do next. I emailed Jennifer the other day to ask her if I was getting enough RDI in. She gave me the answer that I new she would. She said she thought we were doing enough RDI and that I needed to make sure my whole family was being taken care of. Of course I don't have time to get pedicures these days but the quality time that I have made to be with my little girls has been great!!! I missed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment