The past week has been hard. Gregory has seemed very spacey and when we are doing an activity together it just feels like we are going through the motions and then I have to flag him down a lot to get him out of his staring spell. I can see he does this because he is overwhelmed and I have really been trying to make things very simple for him. Simple so he can obviously see what his role is. In the previous weeks I was feeling really confident and felt we could add a little more challenge. I hope this is just a phase. Some of his testing came back that he is very high for some yeast. I am going to talk to the DAN doc about it and see what supplement he needs. Maybe the yeast is contributing to the spaciness.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment