Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Day at Sesame Place

Today we kinda took the day "Off". We needed just a day as a family. All of us together. Nick, Olymbia,Sophia, Gregory and I went to Sesame Place. It was so wonderful. So much of our time has been in seperate units. Gregory is usually with one of us and the girls with the other. It felt so good to just enjoy the day together. We all had a blast. The girls Loved the water and actually Gregory enjoyed it too. The one thing that suprised me the most was that he loved the characters. We got the most precious picture of Gregory sitting on Bert and Ernies lap. He went up and gave Big Bird a high five and shook Elmos hand. The girls got a great picture with Elmo! I am so glad we decided to go. I almost backed out at the last minute thinking it would overwhelm Gregory but he did Great and loved every minute of it. Hopefully he sleeps good tonight!!!

No comments: