Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Flip

We have been having some problems with our Flip video camera. I went ahead and tried to update the new download and have caused even more problems. So I am waiting to hear back from technical support on what to do to fix it. I want to put all of our video on this blog so I have another place besides the os to view it. I thought maybe Gregorys teachers can see it and I could help them understand what I am doing.

Gregory has had a great week. We had a few tantrums but with a lot of patience and regulation on my part he comes around. There were 2 really cute things he did yesterday.
~When Nick came home from work he ran to the door and said "Daddy are you home with me now?!!!" Nick said yes! Then Gregory clapped his hands and said "Yeahhhhh Daddy's home now with me!!"

~We were at my parents for dinner and Gregory was the last one at the table finishing his dinner. He got up and started walking around the house saying "Where is that Poppop...Where is that Poppop." When he realized he probably went outside he went to the door and said "That Poppop is outside". I think I have mentioned before that Gregory LOVES my Dad. My dad has a huge garden and has a big tractor that Gregory is just fascinated with so my dad and Gregory spend a lot of time on the tractor together. Gregory drives it like he was born too.

No comments: