My brother in law wanted to take the kids to Dutch Wonderland ( an amusement park). I was a little worried about him with all 3 kids himself so thankfully my sister volunteered to go along. They said it was a good time. Unfortunately I had to work. I saw lots of pictures and it looked like all of the kids had a blast.
I am working on getting a list of things together for Gregory's preschool teacher. She wants to implement RDI for Gregory in the class. We have emailed and she sounds so sweet and willing to help us. Gregory and I worked on his objective a little this morning. We were cutting celery and putting peanut butter on it. He did great. Then we tried making necklaces with pasta. This seemed to be hard for him. We will try it again another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment