Yesterday was a pretty good day. Nick and Gregory headed out early for a haircut which Gregory loves to go to. The barber has been cutting Nick's hair since he was a little boy. The first couple of times Gregory cried of course but now he loves it. He jumps up in the chair like a little pro. Of course Timmy hands him a pop for each hand. The girls and I went grocery shopping. Turned out well, no arguing between them and they helped me a lot too. Gregory took a nap in the afternoon and Nick took the girls to the pool. Gregory and I went after he woke up. My kids LOVE the water!
As far as RDI I think we are going to move on to a new objective. I was looking at one that says the child checks the guide often to make sure their actions match the guides. I just have to talk with my consultant to see exactly how to go about working on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment